Do you think you give good advice on GaG?

Good=subjective. So in your opinion do you honestly feel you give good advice here on GAG?

• Yes I do
  • No not really
  • Eh sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• I've read a lot of books, had a lot of experiences, etc, but I can't say that I've given the best advice. That doesn't mean I'm not good at it because I am! I really try to get the feel of things you know? But sometimes I have to think about it from the other persons point of view & see how it would work with them, and I sit there wondering if I helped correctly. People usually come to me for help on something they don't understand. Whether it's their homework or what they're going through, & I can only hope that I helped people on this website. If I didn't sorry :( I didn't mean to mess you guys up.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, I feel I do. All my advice is how I really feel I could help you. I have been put through so much sh*t and I really wish I was able to find advice online while I was going through it. Well, I still am going through it. I just want people to hear all different answers, because that's what I hope people would do for me.

• Kinda.

I just give an opinion and leave it at that - and make sure to back up my opinion with some evidence.

People seem to like what I say usually but - there's been a few times I've butted heads over the advice I've given so -

Imma go with the eh option.

• Heck yes. ;)

• Yes I do. I get complimented and get BAs often. But you can't win them all obviously and sometimes people just want to hear what they want.

• I think so, I give my honest opinion. its probably not the best

i just don't listen to my own advice- which I should lol

• I think some of my past advice had potential to screw up some lives, but I mean well for the most part, so that's got to count as something.

• lol I wanna think that but sometimes I feel like ethey don't like it but I don't care I say what I want haha

• No, I'm just a bother.

• Sometimes my advice is good. lol Other times my opinions aren't so great.

What Guys Said 11

• I think I do, but lately I've been just becoming less and less interested in giving good and thought out answers since people generally don't heed the advice I give, they seem more interested in me telling them what they might want to hear. Plus I just don't think people benefit from it even when I do, I mean we never really know if we're helping people. So recently I've just been not answering that many questions

• I try.

• I think I do, yes.

• Haha... no. In fact, I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet, what with all the trolling I used to do.

• Only if you consider incessant preaching about the death of the West to be good stuff. Otherwise, not really. I have the odd moment, though.

• I think for the most part I do. But it really depends how into the question I am.

• Sometimes yeah, but sometimes I go back through my old answers and think "man, that was a stupid thing to say."

• I think so but apparently It's rare when I get BA

• Sometimes I probably do. But I tend to answer a lot of entertaining questions so I don't know how helpful they are.

• Guru shmuru ;)

• sometimes I'm interested by a question and I feel compelled to answer it. if the question is ridiculous I love to just d*** around haha