Should questions be filtered before posted on GaG?

It would keep trolling away and keep moderators from being so busy all the time. I feel it would be a much safer site if questions were filtered before they were posted

Most Helpful Guy

• On one level yes and another level no.

Yes: because some questions here are pretty bad and should not be posted in the first place, and it could help ensure that the members of GAG have quality questions to answer.

No: because that censors peoples opinions and potentiality questions someone might seriously need help on. It kind of takes away peoples voice on this site and it could lead to over censorship of even innocent questions being removed.

• Look at my answer comment up above and how she answered. It should clear that last part up for you

What Girls Said 2

• How would that differ from censorship? O.O

• Why are perfectly suitable questions removed because they're "offensive". Isn't that censorship too?

• I am not disagreeing. I want to know how you distinguish the two. And yes many of my questions were removed for the same reasons. Simply shallow

• There are too many regulations on here as it is, imo. Besides, good troll questions are never seen as a troll questions; they're authenticity is questioned but are never deemed as trolls, so how can a filter prevent them from being posted if some troll questions can't be legitimately spotted?

What Guys Said 1

• When the site is busy, questions get posted every couple of seconds. Who'd do the filtering? Who has the free time for a job like that?