What kinds of questions do you like to answer on GaG?

Why are some questions on here never read? I sometimes for the fun of it go to the "unanswered" questions page and there are some on there that are years old. Why were they never read? Were they just not interesting? How do you judge what questions you want to answer? What categories to you like to answer questions from?

Oh, and if you don't have any aversions to answering all kinds of questions, I don't suppose you'd mind looking up my most recent 2 that haven't been answered (or I didn't get the answer I was looking for).

Most Helpful Guy

• I read them all when I'm on this website but some aren't even full questions. Those get ignored by me. Some questions are pure speculation and I feel like these are just coming from chatty girls who can't make up their minds about boys. There are some that I ALWAYS respond to though. Any question that I feel is completely irrelevant and can be answered by the questioner if they had any slight intelligence what-so-ever. Those are the fun ones to respond to. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

• haha I know what you mean. I usually just read questions asked by guys, since they are the ones that actually need an answer. Girls usually ask, "Okay, so he did this, this, and this. I think he likes me, but he might not. What does it mean?!" Uh, who freaking cares besides you? And how are we supposed to know? We don't know the guy! Anyway, that's a pet peeve of mine...

• All this from a guy who just signed on today?

What Guys Said 6

• I like to answer questions about smoked sausages, but since I never see any I just answer what's left.

• I like questions about music or books. I saw your Facebook question when you first posted it, but I couldn't figure out any way to do it...so I didn't leave an answer. And I don't know of any good movie sites either.

• Current events! I tend to shy away from the "does he/she like me" questions that contain a massive, paragraphless wall of text.

• I like 5 kind of questions: 1. politics, psychological problems and questions, 3. sexuality, but only such questions which are no banalities (plattitudes) 4. philosphical questions 5. natural science and technics.

All the rest I can smoke in the pipe, smear in the hairs or it`s something for the feet or kick it in the barrel.

• i hate penis questions "yea so I know some guy who was like 6.8 in was okay but I'm like 6.7 in am I okay?" shut the f*** up.

i really like the "name your top 5..." questions. I think it's fun to read other people's interests

• tend to answer ones in flirtin, the questions I don't answer are either vary badly written I can not understand them or have obvious answers. You know the ones I am talking about the 'he said he likes me, so does he like me?"

What Girls Said 4

• I usually don't answer long questions. Long questions tend to come with a lot of detail and a lot of times it gets confusing to understand the subject completely. I hardly ever answer sexual questions, no one needs to know what I like and don't like. And most of the time, sexual questions on here are from people who just get aroused by the answers. As for what I do answer, it depends on my mood. A lot of times people ask the same questions, just surrounded by a different situation obviously.

• What anyone prefer by sex, isn`t something for public, only in general kind persons should anyone speaking about sexuality. Else they go over the border.

• Haven't really had a chance to answer many questions yet, but I'll probably be more inclined to answer any question that just seems different and obviously one I'll actually be able to answer! :) Not feeling very enthused to answer questions about people wanting to know if they look OK or not though.

• Honestly it sometimes depends on the age of the person and what is being asked..if its under 18 and it says something like" he won't text me back its been 30mins" I feel there is nothing to say, they're just young and will learn that stuff like that isn't a big deal. I like to answer questions that I know I can for sure relate to such as relationships and dating, I like the other category because you never know what you're gonna find there, style, and even sexuality I can relate to too or give my personal opinion. I'm probably not the best person to give health advice out so I don't usually go in that category. Length of a question doesn't deter me from a question either and I probably won't answer if I've seen the same question a billion times.

• I answer ones that I know I can answer, like ones that I have personal experience with. Or when people ask questions about this website I like to answer, I like for them to see feedback from us users, and I feel that is a good way to get a good group of our opinions.