Do you think they enjoy it?

Admins reading our messages? Our gossip? Our stories to people we tell others? Think of all the trust we put into this website?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, some 12 years ago I was admin to a major chat room and online forum. I did enjoy reading some of them, and sometimes I would act as a moderator (the company I worked for didn't like "bots" moderating a chat room) I would get to chat with people around. I actually met a girl and we were a couple for 2 years.

If they are like me, they can enjoy it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I would, it's like gossip girls on this... Who doesn't like drama?

What Girls Said 3

• :) While the Admin do have access to your questions and answers, our main concern and top priority is maintaining and safe and enjoyable site. Many people have real problems and interesting stories, and we're glad you feel safe putting trust into GirlsAskGuys. That's our mission!

• As far as I know they're not spreading your business and messages around so it's doesn't seem like an issue to me.

• Idk goes alone with all social sites but sure I think they do