What's your favorite and least favorite thing about GaG?

I'm just interested to know what people like so much about girls ask guys, and what they don't like

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Favorite thing - I love that no one has a reason to lie, or hide anything... If someone's ashamed of something, they could just go anonymous and write whatever they like :)

Least favorite thing - Too many emotion questions. "Why doesn't he love me anymore?" blah blah. I don't think people should ask those types of questions, because in the end they won't listen to any answer, they'll just follow their hearts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• My favorite thing is everybody here types lotsa words but nobody says anything. My least favorite thing is that everybody here types lotsa words but nobody says anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite thing-It's never really ever boring. Least favorite-how meebo is sneaky enough to sign you on without you knowing (in my case) or just not working at all.

2|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. add mindless removal or q and a then ding ding you got a Ba. :D

• I'm an ex mod and still, the rules are in place for a reason. But it's all some effort to cut down on spamming, trolling and that sort of thing. FAQ's are also removed to cut down on space maybe. That's what I read anyway. :P

• People making false statements based on absolutely no empirical or rational evidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite thing: ...?

Least favorite:Nazis for Moderators

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• favorite- funny trolls

least- I get bored easily on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Least favorite: mean people.

Favorite: funny people...like Palek! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • favorite thing: meeting new people and getting points to earn gifts

least favorite: trolls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that there's an incentive to answer questions and be an active part of the community. I don't really like some of the decisions made my moderators.

0|0
    0|0