What do you while you're sitting on GAG?

Kind of an interest question. What kind of tasks do you juggle in between answering questions and checking messages?

1|0
33|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Doing homework, watching tv. You?

1|1
    0|0
    • At the moment.. I tend to chat on messenger, look up various things on the internet, drink whatever I happen to have with me on my desk, do stuff related to work, listen to music, respond to various situations in the house and amuse my dog, etc.

What Girls Said 32

• Sometimes I'm at work and browsing GAG on my phone. Other times, like right now, I'm at home and going back and forth between here and the kitchen cooking breakfast, lol. I dunno, a wide variety of things. Last night I was on here and doing laundry, listening to music, smoking weed, and kind of watching tv. =P Then sometimes I'm talking to people I'm friends with on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like how you complimented your own question, haha

I usually have the TV on, or I have my ear buds in and I'm listening to music, or sometimes I do both (tv muted, music on in my ears). I have a few other sites that I check and browse, so I just kind of surf around on the internet. It's my 'me' time, haha

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm usually busy chatting on the messenger, or on Skype but sometimes I spice things up and add a little bit of online poker.

0|1
    0|0
  • right now I'm on the phone, actually on hold with a customer service rep and that's why I'm on GAG.

1|1
    0|0
  • I usually is a combination of eating, Facebook, texting, talking on the phone, YouTube.

1|1
    0|0
  • I chat to friends I've made on here, help people with advice and sit with family watch TV while on, or listen to music, search the web, go on Facebook ect. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Going back and forth between sections looking for interesting questions every few minutes then switching to another tab to read manga. :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually I'm watching TV or listening to music in my room, ill prob flick between this and Facebook/dating sites/bbc news website...

I don't answer many questions, or talk to many people on here to be honest... but sometimes its good to come on and realize your not alone x

1|1
    0|0
  • Music, sometimes watch episodes of TV programs. study, research things, and drink something like diet cola, green tea, water, or coffee.

1|1
    0|0
  • Play music, eat junk, drink caffeine, watch tv, text :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Watch t.v. , eat or get on twitter

but right now I'm watching the sad yet obviously predicted game of Pats and Broncos

0|1
    0|0
  • hmm... stuff for school, Facebook, listening to music, Youtube, things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Math homework!, tv, Facebook, Writing homework!. That is all, but 99% of the time I'm doing homework.

0|1
    0|0
  • Play on fb,check out other sites.

1|1
    0|0
  • Read about other questions. Driving, waiting around. At meetings.

0|1
    1|0
  • Usually I just like to focus on the one thing but even right now I have Youtube playing and on other occasions I've been on here and chatting on gmail or Facebook. Sometimes both. Sometimes I'll be web surfing and on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Downloading music, watching tv, eating, looking up other stuff, talking to a member of my family, yelling at my brothers when they fight or annoy me, changing into my jammies...um, yep that's it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cry

1|1
    0|0
    • Why? :'-(

• BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY THAT I'M ON GAG. Lol, no. Brb, let me pour out my feelings to the public. If you want to know, you sil, there's message machines, email tools and other communicative devices.

• she's lonely I bet

• listening to music and checking twitter :) I've tried to watch gossip girl at the same time but it doesn't work out haha

1|1
    0|0
  • i try to answer people's questions and refresh the homepage. maybe go on tumblr or Facebook, check my e-mail, just other things to keep busy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blog or listen to something off YouTube.

0|1
    0|0
  • patriots broncos. 28-7 right now

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm listening to music or an audiobook :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Getting food, texting, playing with legos, watching Youtube videos, and on Skype.

1|1
    0|0
  • Talk to my Gag friends about funny stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • listen to music

eat

dance

reading the news

1|1
    0|0
  • listening to the TV , eating and googleing...

0|1
    0|0
  • Facebook.

0|1
    0|0
  • pick my nose

1|1
    0|0
  • I check my email or go on Amazon and sometimes talk with someone on Skype.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• I usually stare blankly at the screen with my mouth open and pick my nose.

2|2
    0|0
  • working or playing battlefield 3 or command & conquer 3 typically. that or researching things.

0|1
    0|0
  • I either do work, or I research random things on other tabs.

GaG keeps the monotony of work at a minimum. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I never really sit on GAG. When I come online, I check my notifications, answer some interesting questions and log off... But, hey, that's just me! I guess someone who has lots of friends here sits online and chats... :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Im at work lol

0|2
    0|0
  • For me personally I work I work as a DJ, in between mixing up tracks and having to fan chicks and requests away from the booth I'm on GAG.

1|1
    0|0
  • Watch TV, organize files on my computer, play around in Photoshop, video games, draw, research, listen to music, and sometimes I play piano.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mostly, watching movies and TV shows on my 2nd monitor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Music, chatting, reddit, reading

1|1
    0|0
  • What? I'm too cool for GAG. What is GAG anyways? Ptch, I'm way2cool4this.

0|2
    1|0
  • Bouncing between GaG and various miniature distribution sites, looking for a good deal to save some money.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chatting on meebo, researching, playing sudoku, watching Netflix.

1|1
    0|0
  • Listening to music

0|1
    0|0
  • listen to music or do some homework.

0|1
    0|0
  • watched my saints lose a heartbreaker! daaaamn!

0|1
    0|0
  • Thinking, music, YouTube, minecraft, video games, messing with my cat, eating, wikipedia, gamefaqs

1|1
    0|0
  • watch movies.. discover music

0|1
    0|0
  • Eating, listening to music, trying to play the XBox.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chatting, listening to music/ watching series and eating ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • Either answer questions, talk to other users or litterarly sit there and do nothing or browsing another site.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch TV, do homework, look at p*rn, chat on aim/fb/omegle

1|1
    1|0
  • Touch myself appropriately.

1|1
    1|0
    • LOL 'appropriately?' Like touching yourself on the wrist?

• Yes. Sometimes elbow.