Reality Check.....Dead or Alive?

I did a reality check a few months ago and haven't really gotten much of anything for votes. Does anyone still read and vote those? Or is it pretty much dead now.

If you do, rate mine. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i never even look in that sectio

What Girls Said 12

• It's really not a wisely used thing on here. Its not really well advertised. I'm not sure why admin just don't get rid of it and allow us to post the 'rate me' as questions?

And yeah I will rate yours now :)

• I don't think anyone really ever used it that much to begin with.

• I tried to do one on mine, and it wouldn't let me. :/ I don't know if it's like that for other people. Maybe that's why it died? Ha

• rarely have looked at those, never commented.

• I made one a couple of months ago and I got one rate from a guy I was talking to on here :p I don't think anyone really does them anymore. :3

• I did one and I only got one rate lol that was a long time ago. Maybe people aren't as worried to rate a person as much as reading or answering the questions on here.

• i tried to make me one but it wouldn't accept my pic both times I tried ha ha so I just stopped.. I think it's dead.. I never think about doing it or answering anyone elses haha.

• I've done a couple of those, but never got anything for them... I think it's a lost cause.

• I looked at it once when I made my account haven't really gone back to it ever again :)

• so I read this question, and I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about, but I figured it out ha ha it's dead.

• I've never looked at it

• Never looked at it,

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think it's ever been THAT big. You get a few votes and then people stop voting I think everyone's experience has been like that. But occasionally I go on there if I feel like driving up my points a bit. Generally when there's nothing good to say here. But yeah, it's kinda dead, and it's always been that way.

• I never go on it, didn't know there was such a thing like a month after I joined

it should be advertised better on the site

• the thing sucks anyway , only one picture picture and you can't say what you want. - total crap :D

• I forgot that existed actually I never really looked at it much.

• It is sh*t. Expecially since it has some stuff on there of users that are prehistoric. They should delete these stuff after so long or else you are just commenting on people that don't even come back to the site anymore. Seriously last seen? over a year. LOL wtf?

• I just had my question removed here about how I look the mod said to post in the Reality Check section of the site.. but really last time I checked it was dead.. Removing messages is not going to make me want to post in that section period.

• First time I took a look at it I decided to leave the page, should say enough.. :p

• It isn't very good, also not to many people use it.

• Nobody does it bro.

• I very rarely ever look at it.

• why do you have your phone number on your profile lmao?

• Its not my actual phone number. That would just be idiotic. lol Ever hear the song 8-6-7-5-3-0-9?

I used to have the rejection hotline as the number but I figured I would change it.

• oh OK lol sorry. I was thinking you were so desperate you just wanted any girl to call you lol.

• Hahaha. That would suck to be that desperate.