On this site, do you like asking or answering questions better?

If you have a preference, please say why. Personally, I enjoy both equally.

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Equal. Asking is nice when you get some really good input. It is annoying though when no one really answers, expecially when you really are facing a dillema :(

Answering is alright, if I can help someone than that is always a good feeling. Also I like to state my opinion and have discussions about it. Although most people can't take anything that does not conform to their way of thinking, that always disappoints me, when people get down arrows just for stating something diffrent from the norm.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Xper Points

Xper Rank

Xper Rank Among Guys

Total Question(s)

Total Answer(s)

These are my stats today. What do you think? :)

0|1
    0|0
    • You never had a single question to ask here? O_o

• Don't get me wrong, if this site existed when I was 14, I think those stats would have been reversed!

• Depends on the question. It seems like a lot of people ask random political questions when they get bored, and as much as I enjoy debating those types of topics, this site is not a good forum for that dialogue. In general I prefer answering questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering, I only ask if I need help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like asking better. I'm a curious cat and I like hearing different opinions, unlocking the mystery behind things, etc. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Answering. I haven't asked a question in over a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering. Can't think of any more questions to ask that are interesting, that probably haven't been asked already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering.

Because I love giving my opinion not listening to yours :)

0|0
    0|0
  • answering

0|0
    0|0
  • answering

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Answering.

I don't have many questions to ask. Usually when I feel like I have a question, I first ask myself, "What advice would I give someone else in this situation?" I try my own advice first, and it usually works.

0|0
    0|0
  • I some times ask a question or two but I'm sure I answer questions more than I ask questions. I enjoy both too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to answer, and I definitely answer more than I ask, but it's also fun to ask and get others' input!

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering, I give better advice and don't listen to it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering. I like to help and give my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like answering best because I feel like I'm helping:) and because no one ever answers my questions, so that's not as fun:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to ask, I rarely ever answer any questions. I love people giving me advice and telling me their thoughts or views on the subject.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer answering. I don't like monitoring posts unless I have the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like asking questions and getting other people's views on them

0|0
    0|0