Spending time online?

I am wondering how social active moderators and experts with high ranks on GAG? It takes time to write, answer/ask and follow topics here.

Most Helpful Guy

• No social life, video games and GaG are my friends. So I'm on here most of the day.

• Why do you keep yourself away from socializing?

• The main thing would be I'm picky to who I hangout with, I value personal appearance so if anyone is lets just say not good looking I'm not going to hangout with them. Also I go to a tech college any I'm the youngest person there everyone is 10-20 years older than me and I'm in a bach program so now one my age is in my classes. I have 2 friends one goes to college out of state and the other one has a girlfriend and I'm his only friend so don't see him to much. Add all that up, no chances to meet people.

• Also I'm a full time student taking 20 credits so I'm either at school or at home working on homework. free time is for relaxing and video games and then I hangout with my friend once a week if that its been 11 days since iv been out.

What Guys Said 7

• Some people have brains that work at the speed of light and fingers that work at the speed of sound. Other people type like they're afraid of disturbing the dust, and think so slow they have to wait for their brain to catch up with their fingers. The first group has plenty of time to contribute here and still have a life. The second group, not so much.

• Do you imagine socially savvy people are out all day every day, with no time to be alone? That's called being *homeless*, man. The computer is my preference to television.

• I hate Facebook, so I come here instead. Work and school keeps me busy enough

• I generally keeps tabs of social sites open when I'm on my computer. Pretty much all my work for school is done on computers so it kind of overlaps.

• i am half social,i am also on the internet like Facebook,YouTube,gag and etc. and I also play video games and I also watch movies at home when I have time and I'm busy during teh week and soon on the 23rd I be going to seirra college so I be even more buys outside than inside

• Some of us are quite social but More than likely not to be due to the High xper.

• lol...yeah ..I have run up over 17,000 xpers..and just don't give a xxxx

• questions come in waves if some one asks how guys flirt 3 other people look at the answers and make questions asking if this guy is flirting with them so at times you can speed through questions.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm social but sometimes I rather lay in bed with my laptop and frequent random websites when I'm not working.

• I'm pretty social, I usually go out frequently with friends but school and work keeps me pretty busy as well - I enjoy being on the site so I try to log on and answer some questions when I get a chance.

Just because you have a high Xper rank level doesn't mean your on here 24/7 or don't have a social life out side if GaG.

• Yeah it doesn't mean, but as I understand the more you busy at owrk or school the less time you spend with your laptop buddy;)

• Haha for sure.

• I have phases...I wasn't on this for months, then I came back...it all depends on how I'm feeling at the time. I watch no television at all (except sports) work 2 jobs & have school/social life...but I always fit in GAG :)))

• Oh, that's cool! I also don't watch TV, and I don't read news at all lol

• I talk to everyone and I'm very social :)

• I am on here if I'm bored or have a question

• i am social and busy. I only go on here when I have nothing better to do and if I am bored in class and such, I do it for Xper points to get free stuff.