What was the reason you came on GAG?

i came on here looking for help. my boyfriend and I were in a really big fight (mostly my fault). I had asked all my friends what to do and they were no help, so I googled some random thing that had to do with your boyfriend being mad at you (stupid I know but I felt like I had no other option). and I came up with GAG. I was really surprised with the answers I got, it has helped me so much. and sometimes not so much lol

just wondering how you came upon GAG and why you stuck with it lol

thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• mainly these questions link link link and the problem that when asked directly or when brought up in discussion they were answered in a seemingly inadequate manner...

after that I found it interesting to see what kinds of questions people actually had and was intrigued by the intelligence, eloquence and maturity of some of the people on here.

What Guys Said 13

• I was attracted to the xper system initially. It reminds me of a video game, what with the leveling up and steady increase in privileges not unlike unlocking new skills. It's the same reason I made an account on Newgrounds, although NG does implement the system differently: you cannot redeem experience on NG for anything material, but your votes towards the quality of games and animations steadily increases in value, allowing you to wield the power of many low level users.

Today though, I use GaG primarily to learn about how other people approach the world.

• Searching how to talk to women, get dates and so on. Though iv never gotten any dates myself, the reason being I don't talk to anyone. The answer's I give I know has helped a lot of people and that's one of the reasons I'm still on here. I have the knowledge I just don't use it.

• I honestly can't remember why the hell I ever graced this retarded website in the first place, I think I must have googled a question of some sort and it took me here. I mean I was gonna leave a while ago but the only thing that is making me stay is that there are some good and enjoyable people here, if that wasn't the case my ass would be long gone.

• I came to this site because of a breakup. I did spend with her almost all of my free time and after that event had few close friends to talk about it and get some knowledge. On GAG there are people with experience who helped with advice.

• I can't remember the question I was looking for...but I think it was the same thing...by coincidence too =D

• I was looking for how to deal with an ugly breakup. Never posted my question though.

• I came here because I am shy and I need help talking to girls.

• I love the opportunity of learning with and from other people, and I found the site through google.

• Read my story... all my friends are back in college/army..i had to talk to someone about it.. =/

• i needed to know the answer to my question, then I decided to stay because I like the prizes

• To get advice from people on how to loose my virginity and validation that it is possible for me to get a girlfriend. (sad I know. Don't judge)

• To troll.

• Researching a question.

What Girls Said 7

• Pretty much the same reason you did. I just stayed because of boredom and its nice to interact with people online that you don't know and help them.

• I was looking for the answers for some of my curiosity.I goggled and always ended up on this site and yahoo answer but I found this site is way much better.

• I was curious to know the answers to some questions, I stayed because I like talking and wanted prizes :)

• found it googling an advice question, I think...

• I had a question,typed it in and GAG came up:)

That was over 2yrs. ago. I didn't start posting regularly until last fall.

• kept googling questions and kept coming to this site...

• the guy that I love and met in college and still do today. he never gave me a chance to get to know me because of religion- were both different religions but he liked me too. I found this site on google too and really got some help from it.