Is GAG going to go dark tomorrow in protest at SOPA?

Many websites are planning to do this. Is GAG? Should they?

Most Helpful Guy

• The law is as vague as the PATRIOT act. Full of loop holes and room for interpretation. You let this Trojan Horse in and who knows what they government might block because 'they can'. I'm not for big brother and the more they step on our freedoms, the closer we come to a revolution.

I think that Anonymous people shouldn't require anonymous answers. That's another hypocrisy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it would be a bad idea for them to join in. It makes sense but then again many users are not even from the USA here.

• Idk, but they should. Can't believe the government.

• This site wouldn't make much of an impact,

Wikipedia and Reddit can

• In terms of making a difference to the Senate, etc... I'd agree. But what smaller sites like this one can do, is bring the issue to the attention of average people who don't know about it.

If their favorite site goes black, they ask "why" and then "What's SOPA? And why is it making Wikipedia black?" And so on.

Right now, too few people know enough or care enough about the issue to make any complaints about it.

• But what if the pirates bring torches and flashlights?

*...offers high 5...

...

...

...*