Would you take a Question or Answer less serious if it's anonymous?

Just wondering on how credible you think a response or question is comparing whether a person is anonymous or not?

Thanks for all the answers guys, Personally I think people ask as anon when they're too nervous to ask out in the open. Usually when they're afraid of what other people might think.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I judge a question or answer based on what is said, not who is saying it.

What Guys Said 7

• it depends on the topic. I can see why the girls on here use the anonymous feature considering the amount of pathetic pervy dudes always trying to cyber them and so on. but on questions that are non-sexual you should have the guts to put your name on your answer and live with it.

• Yes, unless it's a very embarrassing, personal query, I don't respect those who won't at least use their 'real' Gag name! So I often give a satirical answer, if I answer anonymous questions..

• Anonymous = BS

• taurene took the high road on this one BUT I tired of putting thought & poor typing skills to task, only for an anon to run a good blog into the ground being thoughtless or flippant ... funny is OK ... know-it-alls are not. Also noticed that some anons have nothing to do but put out volumes of comments/answers (few questions) THEN turn PRIVATE so none of their darts come back at them ... I'll be quiet now ,

• some answers I don't take seriously because theyre too scared, or don't want to be seen as trolls

• Well sometimes I don't even notice and sometimes I just wonder why they chose to answer/ask anonymously

• I post anonymously so I can answer truthfully without being trolled by some a**hole.

• i answer truthfully and iv never been trolled... lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• If you're been on her for a year or so, you run in the crazies..

• No, some people answer anonymously so they don't get hate mail.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't have a problem with people posting anonymously as long as it's not just so they can post rude or insulting comments.

• I am more serious and honest when I go anon because people won't know who I am.Some people don't really like honest answers and attack then block you lol.

• That's happened to you? o.O It's never happened to me.

• So true, some people can't survive if they don't have the approval of others

• Yeah,some of them asked questions that they already have 'their own answer' so whoever that disagree,get ready for war !

• No, I treat them all the same.

• No I think its about the same, I don't take them less seriously :)

• for me its all the same: anor or not anon.

• I don't take it less seriously unless it is a bullsh*t question. I have seen some totally stupid non anonymous questions from people who are either f***ed in the head or trolls. I go anonymous because I want to be fully anonymous, even though no one knows me just because theyk now my username, you still avoid all the prejudices and all...and your username does show sometimes.