How many of you all personally know people on GaG?

Do you actually know people who are users her on GaG? Like a friend or a S/O or a family member or something? If you do, do you sensor what you answer, or go anonymous so they don't see what you say on some things? Have you ever been a little bit shocked to see their answers or something on here?

Updates:
I guess I could have answered my own question. lol.

As far as I know, nobody that I am personally acquainted with is a member of GaG. This is my little secret site, and I like more than Facebook and twitter and all that.

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone on here but it wasn't like I knew them outside of GAG first. I met him on GAG and we've gotten pretty close.

so sometimes I'll see an answer or question of his and know what he's talking about / referring to. (sometimes its me haha)

I don't censor or go anonymous to hide things from him. but I do go anonymous sometimes for other reasons.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. I have gotten a couple of real life friends to join. Whenever a friend comes to me with a problem that I can't help them with (hardly ever), I check on here for something similar. When that yields any help as well, I finally just invite them to join and ask their question here! I've gotten maybe 3 or 4 friends to join, 2 of them are still active.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm friends with two inactive users here. I have one friend I'm actively trying to convince to get an account. I think he could learn a LOT on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • my friend showed me this site and when I do post things risque I do go anon

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't know any personally. I had a family member that did briefly have an account here, but she abandoned it and never used it after that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I don't know anyone personally on here - at least to my knowledge anyways. I'm pretty positive at least a few people I know do actually use this site, but I don't know their usernames, and even if I did, I'm not close enough with any of them to the point where it'd affect my thoughts about certain answers I contribute, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just found out that one girl in my Spanish classsay that she has a GAG account, I didn't say anything haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a family member on here. I don't care if they see what I post; I see no point in posting things I would be ashamed of. We usually just crack up at the sh*t people post on here, or sometimes we'll troll each other.. It's fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. This is my secret place:)

0|0
    0|0