What users do you like reading answers from?

In any section of Girlsaskguys site and why do you like reading their answers.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• ElijahCynicism,cause he makes good points but through ''i'm high,higher than the sky'' answers.

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• belgie

selfish stars

mr oracle

camilus

queefy

cun7n1nja

2|3
    0|0
  • Nobody's gonna say me 'cos my answers are far too long and don't make any sense, LOL.

Otherwise, no, I hate other peoples answers. I reckon I should be the only one answering, like some agony aunt, where the agony aunt makes really glib jokes at you.

0|1
    1|0
    • Heh heh..like your Questions better than your answers! (:

• I like reading any users answers that are straightforward and to the point, and honest too. I hate when people sugar-coat stuff and tiptoe around trying to be polite and inoffensive. You can't and will never please everyone so just f***ing say what you mean lol. I like those kinds of people, although there aren't many around here that fit that criteria, everyone on here seems to be licking ass especially to pretty girls, like they're gonna get any action lmfao

1|2
    3|1

What Girls Said 5

• I guess anyone who has an insightful or interesting/comical opinion.Then I like hearing from that individual.

3|1
    0|0
  • Prof_Don

His answers are always honest and helpful :)

0|0
    2|1
  • AltTech

goflipaburger

0|0
    0|0
  • Palek

2|0
    1|1
  • Prettybrown I think her picture is an icon of rihanna with red hair smelling a flower. She seems honest. But not in a troll way and gives good detailed answers to my questions. She is african American I think so I can relate to her link

0|0
    2|0