Why are people on GaG so judgemental?

They assume that just because someone is a certain age that they should know certain things or not care about certain things or even talk about them.

Everyone has different environments they grew up in. That's not fair to say because you are a certain aage that you should or shouldn't be interested or know certain things.

Where I live and I'm sure many other places, people my age and much older talk about things that happen in the media.

I posted a question last night about stuff that was in the media and some tramp called me a hoe. I was just bored and asked a question... so what!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• no disrespect I don't even have to read your whole question...this is a social site if you post a question or give responeses either or your opening your self up to users from different points of views.if you want the truth which is always hurtful to here its a lot better than lying to you,i didn't come to this site to give out false info for a reltionship or for a girl.i do it so people don't make the same mistakes I made.its always helps to look at it from another angle because its all about how you take there responses whether its negative or not its up to you to control how you feel.

• Just be glad you're not a 55-year-old male. I'm actually surprised (and I don't surprise easily these days) at the high percentage of mopes who automatically assume me to be a lecherous pervert for no reason other than my age.

• Wanna see judgmental?

Read the responses by "DebiPie" and "Flippydaydream", as well as some anonymous users on my question linked below, and you will see judgmental behavior over a question simply about being truthful about a certain subject:

link

• All people are judgmental the Internet just gives them something to hide behind

What Girls Said 1

• Because there are lots of liars on here who claim to be 30's upward and it turns out they're 16 or soemthing equally as stupid. If they were just honest about their age it would be better or we are just going to think they're stupid adults who've lived a very sheltered life and that's not good for anyone. At some point you grow up and learn things and know things you do not even want to know.

• As a matter of fact I have lived a very sheltered life. That doesn't make me stupid!