Do you skip questions that were asked by someone without a picture?

Just curious as to how many of you didn't chose to answer a question simply because the asker did not have a picture of themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• When choosing to answer a question I glance over how long it is, how much effort is needed to answer it. Sometimes there isn't really a question being asked, and sometimes there are so many pointless details it's hard to even get a sense of what they are looking for. So I look more at the question itself rather than the person asking.

• Agreed. Some questions have 30 sub-questions embedded in them lol. Thanks for the answer!

What Girls Said 6

• No I don't care if someone has a pic or not

• No, I usually choose to answer a question because it's something I know about or I find it interesting.

• Nope.

• No. I only don't answer if I find that the question is stupid or if I can't help the question asker.

I don't care about the picture.

• Not really...

• that's like 90% of the users on here andi don't skip them

What Guys Said 1

• I skip questions I'm uninterested in/cannot answer.

Someones picture, or anything else pertaining to their profile, is not a factor in my decision.