I agree with a bit of what everyone said on here. My list is not in a particular order:
1. Put the newest comments on questions back on the bottom, not on the top.
2. Tell us why our questions were deleted. This happens to me so often, mostly to questions that are completely harmless and have been up for months.
3. Make the point system better. Lower the cost of items, and let us earn points in more ways, like up-votes (the way it used to be). And maybe add new things we can earn with our points.
4. Fix the site so that we don't get signed out so often. If I want to chat with a few friends and don't refresh or click on something every few minutes, I get logged out.
5. Add some more interesting categories, or better ways to sort questions that we want to see.
I'm sure there are other things I could come up with if I thought more in depth, but these are my major concerns for now. To put it all simply, please care enough to listen to your users so that the site can stop sucking.
It's a little messy and hard to navigate around. The print is a little small and there are ads all over the place. Wikihow is a pretty good example. Its color scheme is just different hues of the same color, the main purpose of the page has a larger font. Just that kind of stuff. A few minor adjustments but overall, this is one of my favorite sites.
I wish the admins would actually listen to their users and try to improve this site. Tons of people have already brought all of these issues up. The admins don't care about making the site better, as long as it works that's good enough for them.