How weird would it be if all the regulars on GaG got together in a big room for a party?

or something?

what do you think it would be like?

i can just imagine being surrounded by old men and nerds. how about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL! After thinking about it, your scenario sounds pretty possible! and quite hilarious!

I think it would either be like you said, a bunch of nerds and old people who all live with their parents and have no lives, or it would be a legitimately amazing party, a night nobody would ever forget, because honestly, if half of the people here are who they say they are, it would be amazing to get together and party the night away.

• "a bunch of nerds and old people who all live with their parents and have no lives"

Including yourself right?

• haha, well, since I'm only 16, I do live with my parents. lol. and I was just exaggerating the sort of stereotypes, if you will, that sites like this have, that since this is an online chat site, it is possible that a bunch of creepers or people with no lives are pretending to be someone they wish they were in order to gain the popularity that they don't have in real life. lol. Not that I'm saying anyone is like that on here, because I've met great people, but it's just a funny thought.

What Guys Said 7

• you can stay around those old men and whoever, I'll be out on the balcony smoking a spliff with a couple of people and talking sh*t.

• Uhh I would arrive drunk just to simply collapse on someone.

• It would be interesting to say hello to the people I've talked to or currently.

• Cause only men browse gag right?

• definitely - the pink icons just represent gay men - not women :P

• Nope it was not specific in the least. it was ambiguous. Be more specific next time.

• ok, captain. your wish is my command.

• I'd be by myself, in the metal corner of the room, moshing by myself.

Such is the life of a lone metal warrior.

• That'd be cool. But when everyone that disagrees with someone else here starts arguing, I'd quitely slip out the backdoor during the ensuing chaos.

• probably be pretty gangster

What Girls Said 9

• Says the person posting anonymous...

• yes, says me. and?

• Lol oh no, I could care less about what you said. I just think you were wrong to blast people on this site like that. I'm obviously not a guy or a nerd so why would I be "butt hurt".. ? Exactly. Next time rethink your questions and the wording before hitting the post button. SIMPLE. Even simple enough for you Ms. Anonymous "grammar nerd" who has multiple grammar mistakes (:

• oh my god. *face to palm* lol we're just operating on different planes. its fine.

• I've thought about it - be pretty fun to meet some of the cool peeps on here -

Even the old men and nerds you generalize this entire site about are some really cool people if you've ever cared enough to not judge them by that and actually talk to them.

I think it'd be pretty interesting to have a lot of these discussions face to face - and see what people are really made of when there isn't a computer screen in the way.

Have some good food - good music - a little dancing and friendly mingling.

Sounds legit to me :)

• how have I judged them as not being cool people? there are a lot of cool people in the world. that doesn't mean I don't prefer company of some of them over others. and that also doesn't mean I want to be friends with all of them. its amazing the irrational conclusions people reach from simple comments. meh. its all good though, carry on. I also think some sexual conversations would be awkward, meaning the ones where the guys are obviously horny and just trying to get off to girls responses.lol

• omg the innies and outies xD

yup. a pervy Alice in Wonderland tea party

• Lol sounds like my type of tea party lol :P

" You say you like sleeping with your sister? Oh interesting, I have a fetish for horses - mhmm...*pours tea for other person*

XD

• I'd find the few people I talk to on here and be like HEYYY.:D

• i think it would be pretty funny and kinda awesome. its always fun to meet new people and it would make everyone on the site a little more connected. I don't think everyone on here is either an old man or a nerd, I think it could be pretty fun.

• That'd be awesome! :D

• That would be awesome! :D

I would be the DJ!

• I wouldn't like it.

• I would really like that and would be full of awesome people!

• Lol.. It would either be a really good time or just creepily awkward. Like I can just picture us eating at a huge table with a bunch of creepy men and creeped out girls.

Then again it could just be really crazy with a lot of noise and talking.