Who thinks the live chat room should be opened up again?

it has been a long time since the live chat room has been up.

Most Helpful Guy

• sure. things have been stale here for a while, bring it back already.

What Guys Said 6

• there were way to many trolls when the chat room was open, I rarely went in it though, wasn't that active too. I guess the the admins were fed up with all the drama it brought, this site is to give you answers on life's problems, not give you more with internet drama.

• Though I ventured there only once or twice, I do miss the dull hum of nebulous adolescent chatter.

• I think it should be brought back on a trial basis.

• didnt even know we had a chatroom in the first place lol

• me

• Yeah - I've been on here for over a year and have never seen a chat room... I think I'd like it though

What Girls Said 5

• Bring back live chat!

• There was a chat room?

That'd be cool for them to bring back. Thoug I'm curious as to why it was ridded of in the first place?

• admins claim it was due to trolling and spamming. it's been like a year or so since they got rid of it.

• It's been longer than a year. I've been here about 2 years and it wasn't even here when I started. At least not that I know of.

• oh hmm - yea I've only been here a year and didn't have any idea about it?

• Well it was here before I joined but it sounds interesting.

• I'm not real familiar with it,but it would be nice to chat with peeps.

• I didn't know it was down lol