Wouldn't an edit feature help on GaG?

Wouldn't an edit feature help? Like after we post the question.

Like when we write words incorrectly and have to do a stupid update, when a two second edit is all we need?

Skype reminds me of this when you send a message and edit it afterwards..

The question will go unanswered if we have no idea what is being asked.

• Yes
  • No
  • Asked before, GaG won't do it

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, I think trolls would get more use out of that than normal users would. They could change their question to say anything after a bunch of people respond.

I don't think it's an awful idea, though. It's just not that hard to proofread.

What Girls Said 1

• no,i don't think it would help. proof-reading is better than allowing people to troll us,dumb bitches to change their statements so they don't get hated on for things they should be hated for,and insulting people and changing it before it gets deleted. proof-read your Q's,it's not that hard.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd love an edit feature, if nothing else but to make sure people actually go back and use paragraphs. Honestly, I don't both reading a lot of questions to those people who don't hit the "enter" key once in a while. I'd love an edit button. If the site staff or moderators see this, hopefully they can pass on the word to the technical team here at GAG.

• You have a preview. Use it. That's what it's there for.

• I'm okay with posting questions in general. But it seems like everyone else needs the feature. Thought I'd ask the q.