How do you become a moderator on GaG?

the questions says it all! what do you have to do who do you have to talk too. Do you have to have a certain amount of "xper" points? What do you have to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• All you have to do is click "contact us" at the bottom of the page and write them that you want to be a moderator! There's no xper requirement, though you should have a good reputation as far as answers go, intelligent, helpful answers and not much joking or sarcasm or rudeness. Other than that, best of luck to ya!

• just curious, but what exactly are your duties as a moderator?

• Well as a regular moderator (yellowy orange bubbles) you get to remove answers and comments, as well as continue to keep the admin informed about inappropriate questions. There are a lot of guidelines to go with it but you basically uphold the standards of the site. As a supermod (red bubbles) you do that but also with the ability to remove (not report) questions as well.

• Oh OK, cool, I just think it would be kinda cool to be a moderator and I think I would be a good choice to uphold GAG's standards :)

What Girls Said 2

• You just email the admin and tell them you want to be a moderator. You don't have to have a certain amount of points but they do look into your history on the site before "hiring" you. A mod or admin would probably be better able to explain how the process works but I think its pretty simple if you are relatively active on this site and give good responses to questions.

• Contact the admins, and tell them you want to become a moderator

What Guys Said 1