How can I get more answers on a question?

I was just wondering if there are any special things to do in order to get more answers on questions. because so far I only have one and its not very helpful :(

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Keep question text as short as possible. Walls of text are offputting.

2. Feature the question.

3. Make your profile public, so that anyone who checks it out (and they will because of your pic) will see all your non-anonymous posts.

What Guys Said 7

• Id say the best way is to add someone and ask them privately. I've found that helpful when I couldn't get the answers to my questions. What the two fellas below said are very true, probably the two best ways to do it! Also be sure you separate long paragraphs and whatnot, a lot of people don't even bother answering if they can hardly read what they are looking at!

• I think you need to make the question seem interesting, and the details need to be quick and to the point, also don't ask anonymous those will get less answers too.

• just follow this link right here, son. link

• Ask a question that people want to answer. That's the only way to get more answers.

What's the question? I'll answer it and help you out.

• you cant.. Answers are given by real people like yourself.. All you can di is wait.. Or add someone as a friend and ask them privatly

• how do people see the questions? is there anything I can do to make mine more visible to others?

• because you have your profile private people cannot see your activity and thus once your question gets knocked off the first page it is unlikely it will be seen by anyone again. maknig your profile public will allow anyone who checks you out (which they will because of your choice of profile pic) to view all your questions (except the ones asked anonymously).

• why not repeat the question over and over? Or if you ask and get the answers you don't want, ask yahoo questions.

• Spend the Xper points to feature the question.

What Girls Said 2

• Check out our blog for some great tips on how to get more answers!

link

• Make your title pop out at people, make it sound like wow gotta read this

Feature the question with your xper