Do you find it hard to find friends on here?

I think it would be so much better to be able to talk to someone before you add them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have like 135 friends on here - only like 8 or so of which I actively communicate with :P

I'm bad for instant messaging usually - and I never log out, so it says I'm here when I've gone off to do something. So I come back to people who are like dude? WTF?

One guy Incubus Fan had like a btich fit because of that very reason - another guy was like , " don't pretend not to be present on the computer -"

Or something like that.

That's when I have to remind people that we are just cyber aquaintences. I don't know you personally - some of them I'd like to know personally - but since I don't - I'm not inclined to give you the time of day if I don't want to.

Majority of users dont' take it to heart because they understand that too - but the few who do -

Go cry me a river - and I still won't care.

It's just the harsh reality of being a cyber buddy - there's only so much you can bond over through something as impersonal as the internet anyway.

Often people will just add me first and then we talk a bit. I've had only like 2 or 3 people talk before adding via messages or comments or something like that - usually asking me for advice on something.

Of course there are the creepers who start getting all sexual and stuff - which I just end up ignoring them or unfriending them so they can't IM me.

I feel bad sometimes when I miss people's messages that I actually consider a legit cyber bud - or have those days when I just can't make myself be social - so sorry for that people :P

But as far as people actually getting upset over someone who is still pretty much a stranger, and you guys have only been chatting for a couple days.

-_-

That's a clear sign you need to expand your real time social circle lol

What Guys Said 5

• I never gave a friend request to anyone on here, but most of the people who befriended me on here did it because they liked an answer I gave them on a question, or just seemed interested in my biography. They befriended me, and asked a few personal questions. Did not answer all of them because I do not know who they are... not gonna reveal too much. But, I get along pretty well with everyone on here.

• u can message people without adding them. And na if you use the site enough you get to see the people who give out good advice. Most of them would add you as a friend once you establish yourself some on gag

• well..kind of... I use to care but ..honestly I don't anymore. people just add you and that's it. you're kinda just a littel square box on ther friends list. for some reason I get defriend lots..just tryin' be real ..ya know. but there are some cool people on here, not all are bad.

• its quite easy to find people to talk to but developing friendship takes longer than few hours

• I wasn't referring to friends in that sense, I was referring to the people who would be on your friends list on here.

• Yeah but they haven't spoken to me so its pretty understandable when they don't accept the friend requests.

• so far I haven't refused a friend request even if I haven't spoken withh the person. they might not get online very often and haven't seen your request yet.

• Well you can message them...

What Girls Said 4

• I make lots of friends, just send messages and talk to people

• Yes, with females..

• y only with females lol by the way you are no ninja since I can see you in the pic...thats a picture of ninja link

• Mhm, if anything I will comment on their answers and questions but that's it.

I did talk to this girl on here for the longest time and she was the first girl I've actually conversant with.

• You don't have real 'friends' here! Just cyber-correspondents.

• Again, I was referring to the people who would be on your friends list on here.

• No not at all..just message and that does the trick