Is it normal to get blocked just because we could not reply someone chat instantly?

on this site?!...I was talking to one guy and I went to kitchen for few minutes(about 3 minutes)...When I came back he was offline and sent me a message telling me that I was rude and ignorant.I tried to apology and explain to him but then it said I could not send message because I got blocked.He even set his account to private since then.This is the most silliest thing that ever happened to me tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course its not normal, people these days think everyone has nothing to do apart from use their computers or mobile phones. You are not rude or ignorant, he is the one being rude to you. It only makes him look silly and his behaviour is actually a warning sign of what his character is like.

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like a big loss for you.

• I've noticed there are more childish people on this website than mature. Ignore it. He's just some random guy on the site.

• on his defense... well really his only defense is you could at least type a little message in your status like 'im in the kitchen for a minute or two'

But no big loss for you really. he sounds insecure and immature as well.

• Wow,you should be glad that you don't need to talk with this 12 year old kid anymore

What Girls Said 0