What's the deal with making friends on GaG?

I don't know how to send requests, anyone wanna friend me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• "add friend" right under the picture on someone's profile.

• as if anyone would be friends with you you narcissistic misogynistic a**hole

• for a second I was like "why would you say that about someone?!" but then I checked... and I can't disagree :P

• Why is everyone hating on this dude? You guys don't know him

• we're hating because he's a narcissistic misogynistic a**hole, just like she said. he's rude and he's a f***ing prick. and I don't think he actually has friends in real life unless they're exactly like him.

• Why would you do that? LAME

• Friends! We are talking now

What Guys Said 3

• You're gonna steal all my women and have sex with them. No thanks!

• go to their profile and their should be an option that says 'request friend' or something along that line, click it and they will be sent a request, be warned though most people on here aren't too friendly

• I take offense to that! lol jk :P

• hahaha well I'm just saying what I've noticed on here, you can load up your gun and shoot me if you want :P

• Definitely a few a$$holes running around loose..but a lot of very friendly people on here..(:

• On the left hand side under their user name, there's an option for 'add friend' there. Click it and it sends a request.