What happens when someone blocks you on GaG?

It would be great if a moderator answered this question. Someone blocked me today and I want to know what that means?

Are they blocked from seeing your profile too?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't necessarily mean you've done something wrong, some individuals block others for no reason at all. Basically now you can't comment on and answer their questions same goes for rating them.

What Guys Said 3

• You cannot respond to their questions, or rate their questions, or comment on their answers, or vote on their answers.

You can still send them a message though.

• Are they blocked from seeing your profile too?

• No. You can block them from seeing your profile, if you make your profile Private.

If you do that, then only your friends can see your profile.

Normal members and people you've blocked, will not be able to.

• they really want to kiss you. :D

• It means you've done something very bad to upset him/her.

What Girls Said 3

• can't answer, comment on, rate their questions. I think they can still answer yours, though... which is dumb... but I might be wrong there.

• you don't need a useless moderator to answer this anyone can tell you. you either annoyed them in a really personal way or they plain and simply do not like the majority of your views.

• Hahahaha, can you block moderators?

• Age doesn't define mental maturity.

• yes it does for the most part only a teenager would say that. another to add to the list

• You can't answer,vote or rate their question but they can troll on your question and harass you as well.Its worst when they are mostly anon because you need some time to trace them and block them back.