Do you know everyone that is in your friend list on GaG?

I just noticed that I have so many friends here but I don't even know many of them tho.There are only half of them who I talk to...

Most Helpful Guy

• I only have like 13 friends and I don't know them all. I don't usually add people unless I really like what they say. When people add me I usually accept it unless they are the type that just goes around GaG adding everybody. If people are cool and I respect their input and they feel the same way about me I will continue to talk to them.

What Guys Said 3

• i believe I have/had about 130, I can guarantee 75 percent of those people I don't know or even talk to them.

• No. Sometimes I've gotten a friend request and never spoken to them. I assume it's just because they want to see my activity on Live Feed.

I talk to very few people on the site, but I'm always willing to help anyone who needs help.

• for the most part yes. Iv been a member of gag for over a year so I have a good idea of what the regulars are like

What Girls Said 3

• I have 3, and I only talk to two of them because they initiate the conversation. Unless they want to hear me list what chores I did for the day.

I get a lot of friend requests but I prefer to keep it clean. I don't want to be too popular with people who won't talk to me or know me.

GAG has the follow option so they can stalk me instead.

• Nope. Quite the opposite.

• no. I talk to like 5 or 6.