Active users on girlsaskguys

who is the most active user one here that give good advices

i need advice on something guy or girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that Kain6th has a work station in a bathroom/kitchen/bedroom combination since he's on here 24/7. You could try him?

What Girls Said 4

• just post your question..

• I am, I'm awesome :P

• I'm usually on everyday lol :)

• moterboat , Torban _ Frost , Sweet as sugar 15 , Kain6th and knowmeyourself .

Those are the people that I know who are good at giving advices !

Hope that helped ..

What Guys Said 6

• People do this a lot, actually. They usually notice someone who's an active user and admire their advice, and then email them. Uh... Consider it like a radio station, right? You hear a few songs from an artist and you decide wether you don't like them or not, and then you can go buy an album. I know the users 'Enchanted_x3', Tia, and 'Goflipaburger', Kelly, get messages all the time asking for advice, and they're usually happy to oblige.

I'm on here a lot, but no one ever wants to listen to me, LOLOLOL. I don't know though, a lot of people have trouble with Tia, like, they don't like her, and Kelly might be very far removed from your lifestyle. They're both easy to approach, though. I don't know who has experience with your problem, though.

• It says that I earned 314 points in the last week. Cool. I'm not 24/7 though.

• I'm here for you, bra.

Yes, it's small. Just try focusing on the motion of the ocean.

• You could have asked it here instead of asking this question.

• There's quite a few of us here that'll take it seriously and not troll you if it isn't ridiculous.

• Too bad "StudMuffin Perfect10" left. He always gave great advice. In all seriousness, Toban Frost or Artist boy are by far your best bets

• LOL@Studmiffin

• Ya, he must have gotten his Rap career so hi-tailed outta here.

• Oh my god, you're right. Maybe we'll be seeing him on screens, soon. And people will say 'He looks like Johnny Depp!'