I've noticed there's a lot of good quality questions being asked on this site and yet few people bother to even answer. So let's get a consensus. What do you think would help?
- Ask more unique questionsVote A
- Change the time of day you post questions (not many people are on at that time and so your question gets lost in the mix)Vote B
- Dont ask it anonymouslyVote C
- Add a poll to it, everyone loves pllsVote D
- Other / Mix of reasons (explain below)Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
A few things:
- Use a catchy question heading. Have fun with it, be clever with it.
- Use proper spelling and grammar. dnt use net-speak abbrevi8ions.
- If it's a long question, don't be afraid to hit the enter key every now and then to space it out and make it easier to read.
- Make sure you're posting it in the most relevant section. This one is a little tricky since flirting, dating, relationships and break-up all deal are all different parts of the same subject, but the more relevant to the section it is, the less likely it will get buried with a ton of other questions. (again a tricky one, still trying to master it myself)2