What exactly are you on GAG for anyways?

Who's on GAG to actually help people? What is your reason for being here? :-P

• I'm here to offer helpful advice
  • I'm here out of boredom
  • I'm here to Troll. :-P
  • I'm here just for the gift cards!
  • I'm here because of Friends OR Other
BTW if any of you wanted to vote for "I'm here to FIND helpful advice" then just vote for 'other' I don't know why Fiona had difficulties doing that. but w/e.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was here advice for my own issues (thats how I found the site).But now I'm here for a trio of A,B and D. But more often I am running off the steam of A and D.But it's difficult to like this site ALL of the time,with some of the new changes AND the fact that people block you based on the fact that one may give honest and blunt answers or opinions but QAs can't handle it..so your blocked.My list of people who have blocked me seem to increase day by day.So because of this and other things...I resort to fantasizing about...gift cards.Thats what often keeps me here. :)

What Girls Said 13

• Im here because I'm probably bored, want to give good advice and to get gift cards.

• I have no life :o)

• A-D. I originally came here looking for advice. I stuck around to give advice. I sign on daily out of boredom at work. And a lot of the questions on here are so convoluted that I don't even want to answer them, at least not seriously =P

• came for advice, stayed to give advice, stayed way too long after discovering gift cards.

• I put e. Other and I'm going to be honest. I'm here for two things:

A. The gift cards

B. To get answers to my own problems

But once in a while ill come across a question I relate to or I have a great answer for so ill answer someone elses.

• At first out of boredom now I just come here whenever I have time just to ya know whatever lol

• I'm here for a combination of A, B, and D honestly.

• I voted e but it's a d e lol you ask the most random things

• Ask questions, see opinions, give my opinion. yup pretty much it lol and boredom sometimes

• To offer help and to seek help.

• For the gift cards and to help out people when I can! :P

PLUS this is WHERE I MET MY ANGEL! AND I"M NOT LETTING HIM GO!

• You didn't have my reason. :(

I am here because I need to be distracted from my life because I am scared to live it.

• A and B

What Guys Said 12

• I joined 3 (4? idk) years back because I was having some serious problems in my life, like we all do. Asked my question to google and this website popped up. I immediately found my answer and realized that this is a great website to share information and get answers. So I started to find the answers to more of my problems.

Not long after, I figured out that I could use my love of helping others to good use on this website. Since I had been through a lot I figured I could give some advice back to the community. And so started my journey on Gag, and all these years later I am still here to provide advice to just about anything you need!

A

• I'm here to help. I also learn what others are thinking or why they think differently then I do.

People are people. I get a kick out of how some people in different parts of the world think like I do. I also like how in America depending on what part of the country you're in the different slang or way of wording something.

• its to guide those who just need alittle push sometime those who think they know but just need another opinion those who feel like the mistake they made is the end of it all..we have all been there. is started on this site because of my own questions about women but now that my situation evolves everyday I try to share my honest opinion on any and every person that just needs that extra help.some of us didn't grow up with a full family or friends that we can ask these kind of question to and fb doesn't help at all.

• a little entertainment and a few gift cards mostly for now.

• Now, because of friends.

• lol I think I like that Fiona girl :)

• I'm not so sure anymore. I've been here for three years in 3 weeks, (originally) and I've seen A LOT of changes, users and other things come and go. But I'm still here because I'm not quite ready to 'retire' from GaG just yet.

• A-D

• Mostly B, some A.

omnomnomnom

• was A, but kinda like B and C now

• to answer questions

• You shoulda probably included asking questions to your list of options. That was what initially brought me here, was the chance to ask all my questions about stuff that I felt like my friends weren't giving me good answers about.

As far as answering, sometimes I care, sometimes I am just in it for the lulz.