Would you like or dislike being able to block a gender on GaG?

Would you like or dislike having an option on here to block a gender from answering your questions on here? Maybe you just want the perspective from one gender and not from the other whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Asides from that being the epitome of sexism (unintentional or not), I don't really see the point in it.

Besides, if a person really doesn't want a specific gender to answer their question, then they should just not read that gender's answers and ignore that half of the page.

• No, I don't see the point personally.

• No not really, the times I've clearly stated who the question was for the majority of that sex has answered.

• No that wouldn't let you get the full picture.

• This site is called Girls ask guys. Etc. No. The main purpose is to get the other genders viewpoint.

What Guys Said 6

• so only girls can make fun of your small penis?

• I don't see the point in giving the option, you can just ignore the answers from anybody you don't want advice from.

• Whats stopping someone from registering as the other gender and trolling your question anyway?

• oh it might help you out if you specifically asked one sex and members of the other sex could not restrain themselves...otherwise "no"...both sexes have something to contribute..(:

• Uhhh no that sound pretty sexist. You can't judge someone purely based in there gender/sex

• I'd like the ability to filter out certain answers. Not stop people from answering - just filter. It already sorts by gender, so I don't really care about that. I can easily ignore answers I don't want to read. Being able to filter by age would be nice, though. It would get rid of all those "I've never had any experience with the topic, but I can offer more through speculation than other people can through experience" types of responses.