If you don't actually have an answer for a question why answer anyways?

Some girl on another question didn't even actually answer my question, but just asked me a question intead. I marked it for spam... but seriously this happens quite a lot. Why answer a question which you don't have an actual answer to?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• It's kind of like the old "what's the sound of one hand clapping?" riddle; some people just like the sound of their own voice, or in this case their internet voice of nonsense and babble, despite how completely one-sided, unhelpful, inept, or useless it may be.

Oh and the free points, that contribute towards gift cards, which help people get free stuff. That too.

• Maybe the non answerer who answers is wondering the same thing you are or needs more clarification on what you're asking, or is just trying to answer questions for the heck of it and yours she couldn't find a good answer for. Or laziness. Just to say, hey look there's me answering a question.

• It's the human ego. We feel like our little opinion is so unique and it just needs to be thrown in.

• kain ssshh, I just need some points ;)

• No offense, but maybe the question was bad

• Regardless, you can still choose to not answer

• if you've posted it, you're kind of making it clear that you want an answer regardless. People feel bad for not giving one.

• just to get points, or they were actually trying but it just didn't work out haha

• Sometimes it's just easier to answer it but not answer it.

What Guys Said 2