Have you ever at one point thought about leaving GaG?

I occasionally think about it, sometimes I just don't come on for a while and take breaks from here but an odd time I've thought of just deleting my account or whatever, anyone else ever think about it lol?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I have seriously thought about it because I find most of the users are primarily US based and we have such a different culture and ideals when it comes to dating/relationships/sex etc. I've never been on a "date" in my life, we don't have all that exclusive bullsh*t you're either with someone or you're not, its perfectly normal to kiss a random stranger at a club, smiling, eye contact and saying hi how are you to people is not flirting it's basic manners, going out every weekend and getting drunk doesn't make you an alcoholic it means you're just like everybody else, we don't have nice little categories to put people in jock, nerd,cheerleader etc, you're either an a**hole or you're not. So as you can imagine I have great difficulty with a lot of the questions and advice on here

• I cannot agree more, I think people from the US just complicate simple things, being an Irishman myself I know what you mean

• Drama, drama, drama.

• Yes. GaG is a drama filled site, and it's not even reality.

• thinking about it right now :P I'm tempted.

• Yes, this place is a bit depressing now, but I see no use in deleting my account, I am still full of questions and what not, there are some good people, but it sucks when they end up being trolls, they bitch about everything (especially the opposite gender, I mean STFU!), or they pass away :( (RIP Wolfy).

• I like it here, I don't really talk to people, but this website is awesome and you can get free things!

• Yeah I've thought about leaving a couple of times. I often consider it but if I delete this all of my info and answers ill stay on this site for people to see.

• In the past I've left. But I came back. No sense in deleting my account again...

• Yes I thought about it once. A lot of people were beg very rude. So I just didn't get on for awhile.

• i left a long time ago and then came back, now I just don't care lol

• No, because the place I am addicted to is even worse:

The 4chan advice page!

• I've thought about it a lot. I was supposed to delete my account like 2 or 3 amazon gift cards ago. Probably going to wait until my next amazon gift card. lol Now I'm not even sure!

What Guys Said 12

• I've thought about it, but take a tremendous amount of personal satisfaction when I receive the odd private message or answer comment from another member saying "thank you so much for the advice, my boyfriend and I are back together, or he asked me out, etc.". Those types of folks are the one reason that has kept me from leaving, but due to work, I've had to take breaks from GAG from time to time. Perhaps one day I'll retire my account, but not now.

• Yeah, but it's been a passing thought. My advice seems to be appreciated around here and I have learned a lot since I signed on. If there is drama, as I'm positive there is, I don't notice it. I'm here to ask questions, give advice, and chat with friends.

• No.

Other parts of the internet, I've sometimes stopped using over time, but I never dramatically quit. I just ... drift off if I'm no longer engaged by it.

• Yes I've been considering it. Not sure I'm offering much in the way of help, or getting much out of the experience at the moment.

• Yes and I have. I've realized that barely anything has helped me on here and the people I try to help never seem to change. It's a bit depressing but I suppose this site is entertaining.

• Oh yes. Far too many sensitive types, overly emotional people, people that can't/won't hear reason, lame trolls (as opposed to the legit funny ones), hardly questions worth answering anymore...

• Its just a website...people get addicted to sh*t way too easily in my opinion. I come and go and have thought about leaving for good but I find somethings on this website are still interesting even after a few years. I never got involved in the drama of this place nor did I ever really talk to anyone on this site so that may contribute to the longevity of my stay on this site

• i have I waste too much time here and the advice often its not even that good ( no offence)

• yes, I've been thinking about it a lot more lately

• I thought about it

• Nope. Not anymore, anyway.

• Yeah as soon as I exchange these points hehehehe...

• whats popping dre son!... searched out this page because dawg...im thinking about leaving ! Shit just lame to me now son... got Some sh*t pending.. but before I leave Ima chat with cha son!