Post a Random Wikipedia Article?

link

This might be fun. ^ click on this link and post the title and the link of the article you get along with maybe a sentence or two describing it in your answer. We shall share random knowledge yippeee!

Here's mine: Dar Al-Hekma College- a private, non-profit institution of higher education for women in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. link

Your turn!

Updates:
No one wants to play? :-(

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• link

Anti-capitalism

0|1
    0|0
    • "describes a wide variety of movements, ideas, and attitudes which oppose capitalism. Anti-capitalists, in the strict sense of the word, are those who wish to completely replace capitalism with another system."

Ooh interesting :-D

What Girls Said 4

• Drujegang Gewog is a gewog (village block) of Dagana District, Bhutan.

link

0|1
    0|0
  • Ritchies Coachlines: link

"the largest privately owned bus and coach transport operator in New Zealand"

0|1
    0|0
  • VG-lista 1959

It is the Norweigen top singles charting system. This article makes reference to the year 1959.

0|1
    0|0
  • link

you're a fictional character.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• ...Now That's What I Call Music! 32 It shows songs that were released on that album in 2002. Artist include Enrique Iglesias, Britney Spears, R. Kelly, and U2? link

0|1
    0|0
    • lol, cool

• Show All
    • Yes if you look on the left you'll see the 'random article' link. :-P

• Ah, okay, I see it. That's cool, I'm going to use that from now on when I get bored.

• HLA-DR51

HLA-DR51 is a HLA-DR serotype that recognizes the antigens encoded by the minor DR locus HLA-DRB5.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

0|1
    0|0
    • I read the article, it looks complicated but it is pretty easy to understand when you understand the terminology.