What's an attracitve name to you?

Okay, I was looking at this site and got me wondering what people on GaG thought an attractive name was, and what were the least attractive names.

Make a list if you want to of names of you find to be sexy or attractive of the opposite gender.

My name is not on the list. :( and no my username on this site is not the same as my real name, nor is it even close.

Where is your name on the list?

Is it in the list of sexy names, in the list of least sexy names, or not even on the list.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd like to add Leon as a super hot name.

What Girls Said 15

• First off no my name was not on the list, but that doesn't bother me because it's not a very

common name, that's why my parents picked it.

Second I don't really have a list, but I will say that I definitely like the names Cody, Matt and Patrick.

those names have sexyness to them, don't you think?

By the way this is very fun and intrguing question, but I would never just date someone based

on there name. I'm kind of a look deep into your eyes so I can see into the deep depth of your

soul kind of girl, so a man's name isn't what makes me fall it's the man. OK I'm going to shut up now.

• Mine isn't very common either... as a full first name anyways...

Uhh... if you think they are sexy, then who am I to say otherwise. I wouldn't agree with you, but I can't say you're wrong haha.

No one should base dating someone by their name. That is ludicrous...

• Heck yeah my names in there whoo hoo :D Trint, Lex, Victor, Collin, Alexander, and Rafael, Nikolai..you what pretty much all male Russian names are hot and lots of Italian names too. Un hot would be Carl sorry to anyone who has this name :'/ no harm intended. But I don't ever learn someone's name and then think ew how unattractive or dang I wanna get with him because of that name. It's about the guy and I liked this one guy and now I love the name evern though it was nothing special before :)

Lol still riding the high of my name on the list :-D

• unsexy: Eugene, Dwayne, Harry, Richard, David, Francis, Rudolph, Robert, Marcus

sexy: Mattias, Anthony, Luke, Sean, Tyler

• Eugene! LOL - That's quite a funny name.

• i think tastes have changed..Romy?

• They most certainly have changed. The link is pretty old, but it's old enough to where most of the younger generation (late teens - early twenties) were named based off of most likely the generation of people that were used in this survey.

• lol...from you link I saw common crap everyday names...which lacks appeal to my intellect...lol

jk...

I like different names...names that are rare but don't sound stupid...like "Biyimboh" or "Sholokuhbe" or some random "Whydidmymamanamemedisqueefah?"

• Sexy names would be names that are more exotic and unique for me:

Marlon, Liam, Raphael, Javier, Lucien, Raul, Damien, Troy, Zlatan, Colin, Erik, Bastian, Stefan, Alexandre, Andres, etc.

Least sexy:

Cecil, Muriel, Herbert, Horace, Archibald, Gus, Rufus, Rod, Todd, Angus, Butch, Melvin, Wilber, Bert, Dick. lool

My name would not be on either list. It's too plain.

• ooooh yes, Liam is supper hot.

• Whoops, didn't see your link. My name actually is on the list! #4 in the top 20 sexiest haha.

• Sweet, my name is sexy :)

• Nathan, Jordan, Drake, Cole, Alex, Daniel, Adam, Chris, Cody, Justin, Ethan, Ashton, Andres, Troy (:

• My name isn't sexy? Aw doodlesticks.:(

Uhmm. It depends on the actual guy...not so much his name. Like from that link I would say Mark and Richard are the only two names that I don't find that attractive. But if I was strollin through the park tomorrow and some hot guy named Richard started up a conversation with me I'd change my opinion of the name.(: I've had bad experiences with "Mark"s.

• I know exactly what you mean...

• Only if it's just Richard.. if everyone calls him Dick, especially Little Dick (in the case of father/son with same names), then I think it would actually make a difference.

• Nah I'd just give him a cute nickname or call him babe or something if I liked him a lot lol.(:

• Dimitri, Adrian, Sebastian, WOLFGANG, Dilan. They're sexy.

But to be honest, name would be the last thing I think about when I am attracted to a guy. It's so irrelevant, unless your name was Bob of course.

• Oh, I agree. I think if a person decides if they would be with someone based solely on their name then they aren't even worth the time. This is just for fun and kind of interesting to see what other people think...

• How about Dylan with a Y instead of an I?

• Both are hot. :p

• I think attractiveness of names changes by meeting someone with that name. For example, the name Peter is really attractive to me because I know a lot of attractive Peters. And my name wasn't on the list :/ but it wasn't popular when that poll was taken anyways.

• haha sweet my name was on there! rockin.. anyway umm sexy dude names.. Brad, Henry, James, Peter, Nick, Chris, Rick, Adam, Justin, Robbie, Will, Matt yaa I could keep going but I'll stop now :)

• Nathaniel, James, David, and Alexander are all sexy names to me.

Basically, any name (other than Todd and Richard/Rick/Ronald/Bob) that is obviously MALE can be pretty sexy. For example, 'Cameron' is a No and John is a Yes.

• What about Archibald. hahah I think that's pretty obviously male. :D

• Eh. It sounds like a vegetable. Not a name. So no, I don't consider it male.

• hahahah, it was on the list of least attractive names. First time I've ever seen that used as a name. lol

• I like my own name.. not many people know it Maura" but, I have a sister named Claire lol. I think the name

Daniel

Cody

John/Johnny

Tyler

Caleb

Jordan

Drake

Bobby (girl or guy)

Chris

James

Charlie

Lucas/Luke

David

Enrique

Brad

Alayna

Lyndia

Lexie

Alex

• first off I gotta say clint and samantha are really unsexy names and my names not even on the list

• My name is not on the list. LOL

Attractive names - Adam, Caleb, Luke, James, Jason and Vince.

• Shaun, Kevin, Elijah, Dean, Jay, Justin, Anthony <3

What Guys Said 15

• Sexiest name ever? Roman General Maximus Decimus Meridius

And if you haven't cummed yet.. second place goes to.. Staff Sargent Max Fightmaster-- real name of an American soldier.

P.S. my name's on the list.. but I don't think any girl masturbates to my name. Actually... ((: but I don't think it has to do with my name. But at the same time, I think telling yourself "oh steven, oh steven" is perhaps a little easier to work with than "oh bob... oh bob"

• What about the name Mike Hunt or Mike Hawk... haha

• If I was Mike Hunt-- I wouldn't know if she was moaning my name out of pleasure, or if she had a serious issue.

Mike Hawk-- I wouldn't know if she was moaning my name out of pleasure, or if she was hiding something.

I knew an Asian girl named Funmi (pronounced Foo Me) and I always hoped if I ever had sex with her she would scream her own name with her Asian accent. Wonder if she would've caught on...

• for me girls with names that end in a Y are more attractive sounding.. But realistically it doesn't matter at all.

Once there's a girl I start falling for the sound of her name becomes more and more attractive as I get to know her. So I think it all comes down to that

• Kate, Kirsten, Abi, Sky, Scarlet, Ava, Olivia, Eva, Kristi, Hayley.

In order:

1. Kate

2. Scarlet

3. Ava

4. Eva

5. Olivia

6. Abi

7. Sky

8. Kirsten

9. Hayley

10. Kristi

Those are the 10 I could think of. Might have missed a couple but its too hard to remember right now ha! And of course my name is not on the list of sexy names lol, who thinks Jody(Jodell) is sexy? =P

• A name is a name, they can either be good or bad, not attractive or unattractive. Regardless of who you know them as, that person is still the same.

• You should link the site you were on.

Sexiest boys names: Giovanni, Nathan, Connor, Jaylen and Dylan.

Sexiest girls names: Sue-Ann, Elise, Barbara and Ariana

• Alexis is pretty attractive.

• Christine, Heather, and Claire are attractive names also. This poll was also conducted fourteen years ago. I'm sure the names on that list would change.

• Stacey

• rembrant and samantha

• Funny of both my brothers and I have "sexy names" lol.

• Megan

• I don't base people's attractiveness on their name,... people do that? lol

• I don't think people base a person attractiveness based on someone's name, but find a name in and of itself to be attractive... not the person. I would hope people don't do that, that clearly says a lot about them if they do. haha

• umm that's the whole point of your question... if I find the name Sarah attractive that means I'd find that a bonus on a girl if her name was Sarah...just seems shallow to me

• A person can find a name attractive, but that doesn't mean another person who likes that name is going to find them attractive based on their name. Being attracted to someone based on something and having a bonus on something are two different things. Think of it like this: "I don't date someone based on their looks, I care about the kind of person they are, however, if they are good looking it's definitely a bonus." A name could be a bonus to someones attractiveness but it's not based on it.

• Clare

Priscilla

Esther

• I say a lot of girl names from FF Series are pretty sexy.

• Alicia

Allana

Jessica

Rachel

Danielle

Christina

Melissa

Gianna

Holley

• Yay my name is on the list :) But, I am not attractive so f*** it.