How do check the answers for my anonymosly asked questions?

I asked an anonymous question and now I can't find it! I need to know the answer! please help! thanks!

Thanks for all of your help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you might not have ever posted it if you can't find it in the top right where it says "questions" under your screen name.

When I first joined this site I kept asking questions that never got posted. This is because when you post a question it'll show "questions that are similar to yours," and then you have to scroll down to confirm your question.

I never knew you had to scroll down and confirm your question so I'd always change pages and wonder what happened to the question I asked. Maybe the same thing happened to you!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• It should be where all your other questions are. Look to the right of the screen, where it has the options for questions, answers, etc. And click on questions. It'll be there unless it was removed. If it was removed chances are you'll see the title, it'll be a darker color background but you can't click on it.

• if there are answers you will get a notification on the right side of your screen.

• Its the exact same for you if you had asked it normally. You will get notified over in the "questions" section of the of your box.