Anybody else know some auto-correct fails on GaG?

Especially the word "cause" - verb. It gets autocorrected to "because" as the system thinks it was meant as the shortening.

And what if my name is d*** kennedy? It gets censored all the way!

Most Helpful Girl

• i've heard that ''gag'' (even if you are actually referring to it or to the site) it's usually corrected to ''girls ask guys''... and I've actually seen one myself where some boys were talking about games and one commented something about ''bf'' and it was corrected to ''boyfriend'' and not to ''battle field''

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I have complained about those two words numerous times. If you use the word "bf" on the answer it keeps it, but if you use it in the comments, it changes it to "boyfriend" :\ Weird.

• Yes all the freaking time.. :O

I thought I was loosing my marbles.

• Absolutely. Problem here is I only realize what happened after I've posted.. Then I cannot fix the problem anymore.. I've had the because replacing my because too.. :-)

What Guys Said 5

• The only thing that annoys me is I am from England! I speak and write with English Grammar... it tends to alter anything I write so it is American smh...

• It gets rid of the letter 'u' when it appears on its own, and puts in 'you'

But the 'cause' one is the most annoying for the moment, because it really demonstrates a fundamental lack of understanding in basic English.

• lol it's absolutely retarded. We need to seek out the because of this madness and destroy it

• realize and color are the two biggest affronts to the English language.

• sure (trying these out)

p**** willow.

d*** kennedy

**** cap (flat army hat, phonetically kunt)

what the f***