How long does it take?

For this site to update your Xper points? Its said I need 30 to get to level 2 for awhile now LOL and I've answered over 20 questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• 48 hours.

• You only joined yesterday.

• Yes I know, but I thought after about 24 hours it would of changed its said, "30 to next level" for all this time so I was just wondering, its not like Yahoo answers that updates automatically. Thanks for your answer:)

What Guys Said 3

• Xper points are calculated nightly but it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account.

• i've used this for awhile..lol and I still don't know how it levels up or how long it takes...but it doesn't take to long to level up

• 24-48 hours, like it is stated... But don't worry, you will get more xp now that you posted a stupid question.

• And you'll get more for giving a rude answer:) Have a nice day.

• Something that is stupid to you might not be stupid to someone else so just because you believe it is, does not make it "true". But I'm done talking about it with you, goodbye.

• Hehe you will fit right in here :7

What Girls Said 3

• 24-48 hours

• Over 24 hours. Sometimes its quick, other times its not.

• 24-48 hrs