So it's Friday night........why are you on GAG?

Im basically exhausted from work today so I'm calling it a night in a few. But tomorrow night...now that is a different story my friends ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I just can't sleep because I'm finally going to see my bestest friend in the world tommarow whom I have not seen in 5 months! so I'm really excited and pumped and drank three Dr.Peppers :D

• I lack someone to cuddle with.

jk..wait no that was a true statement...

I really just have no life.

• I know how you feel. Luckily my blow up doll keeps me warm at night.

• Practice wore me out...I still can't feel my arms right now.:( And I have to wake up at 8-ish tomorrow because I have scrimmages all day.:( So I deserve my night of being a bum on the computer!

Ps. Goodnight:P

• Just checking in to see what the community is up to :P

• I actually go out every Friday and Saturday night, but I didn't feel like it tonight so here I is. :o

• same here. tomorrow I'll be asking a lot of questions about a certain someone...

• cuz I don't have to wake up early tomorrow so I don't mind using up the hrs on here :)

• Nothing else to do LOL kids are in bed and so is the hubby. And I'm a night owl.LOL I'm always the last to bed and the first to rise

• Life of a mom lol

• I'm sure it is but the kids are my baby sister and my niece. I have them for the weekend

• My child should be mine here soon if the birth family doesn't want to keep her

• I'm tired from work, I think I might be coming down with something, and I didn't want to drive an hour to meet up with my friends.

What Guys Said 4

• Because when you work shift work like me the weekend doesn't mean sh*t.

• I have a lot of School work to do, so I can't go out tonight. I am taking a few minute break on GAG.

• Watching firefights on YouTube.

• School work

and I'm leaving so I just want to get my 2nd amazon card and then I'm out