New to Girlsaskguys.com... any advice?

so I just started using this site and want some advice on how to go up levels. what do you use girls ask guys for? what's your favorite thing to do? any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Quit. Best advice I can give you. This site is full of negativity.

What Girls Said 4

• Answering questions is probably the easiest / fastest way to get more xper and level up.

Asking questions is a good way too, though I believe there's a limit to how often you can ask questions (I'm not a big question asker so I'm not sure how that goes).

I've been here for a few years, and I stopped seeking advice a while ago. Mostly I'm just here to answer questions that interest me or that I think I can help with, ask the occasional question here and there, and read what other people have to say about things.

• The more questions you answer, the more points you will get. You even get points for logging in. I use this site when I'm bored. My favorite thing to do is answer questions. The fun, creative, and unique ones. Advice? Expect a lot of inexpeience, close minded and sugar coated answers a lot but also some very good advice from time to time.and you might get thumbs down if you don't give sugar coated answers. I know, that's not really "advice" but hope this helps you get an idea of this website.

• Welcome! Like others have said,the easiest way to level up is to answer questions/log in.

I mostly stick to this forum-lots of interesting questions to answer:)

• Be aware of the trolls

What Guys Said 1

• I use the site to locate weak-minded individuals. I just look for people who show signs of weakness and then I ridicule and humiliate them. And I'm one of the nicer people you'll meet here.

• If you ridicule and humiliate the weak minded, do you think that you are strong minded?

• Well don't be so generous with that resentment!

• See how selfish you are?