Why do so many people ask and answer questions anonymously on GaG?

I find it odd that most people, especially girls answer like this, why do you guys and girls do this.

yes my spelling sucks

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause people pick fights.

What Girls Said 6

• amazon cards?

• Im wondering the same thing. If you have an opinion on things own it, no need to hide.

• I was wondering the same thing. It's not like I'm ever going to see anyone from this site.

• i honestly don't know. I mean it's not like people know who you are in real life anyways lol so there's really nothing to be embarrassed about!

• they are losers and afraid to express themselves

• I'm hiding from stitches lol..

What Guys Said 5

• some for trolling purposes.

Others out of stupidity. They fail to realize theyre already pretty much anonymous.

• haha wow..i was just gonna anser this..its kinda immature and stupid..sicne its the INTERNET..who the hellc ares who reads your sh*t..your anonymous anyways..why be embarrsed..theres no way id ever post anonymous here..some people need to grow BALLS..especially the girs here..wow..

• Because they're insecure and pathetic. I don't mind the occasional Anon, but going anon for something as nonchalant as "My favorite food is steak" is just retarded and makes me enraged.

• Because they are hiding from me.

• It's anonymous either way unless you put up your identifying information. In the case that it isn't, or if they just have a photo and they don't consider that anonymous enough, then they probably think what business is it of yours to know who's answering?