Don't you just love GAG?

OMG, it's like the more I spend time on this website the more I become addicted to it. It really played a huge role helping me overcome so many insecurities and problems.

I'm amazed by the amount of nice people on this website, it's really comforting that many others go through the same problems and worry about the same things as we do.

I just love how people are always ready to listen to you and help you with your issues, which is quite rare to find nowadays in real life.

Thank you GAG and GAG members for being there for me and making my life easier :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, quite a few good things in my life have come from GaG suggestions, and some things that have helped me, and I've _seen_ others make changes.

Its mainly the same crap, but some pretty neat stuff does happen here.

I also find I end up talking to people here who on other forums I wouldnt. There seems a better mix of people. Its good.

What Guys Said 8

• yea its helped me 2, same as you..its nice to see I'm not the only one with problems.. I don't share my feelings in real life or nothing like that so..I guess I put watever on here and gets it off my chest..

• Very addictive.

• Yes. I love GAG. It's so fun and it's very enjoyable.

• You don't visit the "Other" section very often... do you? Or "Sexuality" for that matter? I just don't see the same site you're seeing.

• I love this site like you, however lately I have started to do other important things necessary for advancement in life and my presence here on this site is diminishing

• yes I love this site because you can win things, I'm wanting the amazon gift card

• it is addictive.. I've spent a lot of time and I get addicted to responses

• *face palm*

What Girls Said 5

• Love gag it's so fun! Lol

• Glad your enjoying the site. It's such a great thing when people use it right.. (:

• your optimism is endearing.

• Yup I do (:

• i love it! But the best part is the meebo feature!