If you close your account do your answers get erased?

On GAG, if you close your account do your questions, answers , messages get erased?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, everything stays. including you're profile with you're questions and answers. Also when you quit, it'd be impossible for them to re open it back up (either that or they don't want to allow it). so its pretty pointless deleting it... if you keep it but just stop using it... at least you have some degree of right over you're profile. When you quit you will still be here

What Girls Said 4

• No. THey're still there

• To my knowledge the only time your answers and Q's are erased/removed are if you're banned repeatedly depending on the extent to which a user has trolled.

But no.

• No,they will still be here.

• No sir they do not.

What Guys Said 4

• Nah, but there are cases where evidence of your account can be erased completely but I'm not quite sure how severe your misconduct has to be. You have to be pretty bad.

• Answers/questions are not erased, just hard to gain access to if your profile is set to private. But if you should delete an account, you have zero access to the messages you have sent/received. That information is lost.

• Only if you were a brand new account and they cancelled your account themselves. Trust me I know... >.>

• nope they do not