Why did my category change?

I asked two questions recently, and both of them were health questions. They didn't have anything to do with sexuality, but when went to preview my question, I noticed that the category was on sexuality, so I went back and changed it to health, but then when I submitted it, it changed again to sexuality. I know I set both of them to health, but both changed to sexuality. Why would this happen? Has this happened to you before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this site is retarded and if you use the word f***, t*ts, penis, virgin or any sexual sounding word even though you question isn't about sex it will change it. Blame the mods .

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Sexual health questions go under the Sexuality category, which is why the category changed! Hope this clears things up! :)

• It wasn't a sexual health question though. That's what I don't get. Well, idk. It was a question about possibly having breast cancer, which I really don't think is sexual, because it had nothing sexual about it. It was a legitimate question.

• That happens sometimes, It does help to say that it is not a sexuality question at times but at other times it doesn't.

• Thanks, I'll have to remember that.

• Did you cus or say any sexual words in it? Chances are that's why.