Do you think GaG should have a mobile site?

I only get on here on my cell phone and think it would be nice to have a mobile site or an app

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• This site used to work really well on my ipod, but since there was an update

and I've emailed GAG twice(which they haven't done anything)

it's a lot slower to type answers and questions

it also crashes frequently so I lose whatever I was typing

so fix the site or make an app

What Guys Said 12

• the fact that the acronym for this site is "GAG" means it shouldn't have a mobile app at all. In fact, it shouldn't have an acronym considering that people come here to express themselves and it is a "gag" or they are "gagged' i.e. shut up. But yeah, maybe it needs to be available on your mobile device. Did I contradict myself enough for you here? Hehe

• Sometimes I view GAG via my Opera browser on an Android phone. It would be great to have a screen auto-sized to that smaller screen. If there was a decent app, I'd use it.

• Yeah, it would be nice.

• Not a fan of mobile sites, they should create an app instead. Mobile sites are pretty much garbage for the most part and I'd rather deal with the full site than a mobile site pretty much any day. I think that an app would be a better way to provide the service to users on a mobile device. Just they should find a way to also incorporate the little friends list and chat feature into the app in a way that's not a battery hog and not ugly to look at.

• Where's the "I don't give a f***" option?

• They don't make enough, to do that sadly.

• Yes totally, and I don't understand why they haven't put anyone on it yet, it's literally done within in a few hours! It probably has to do with the ad revenue, since a mobile site has a lot less space for ads.

• I would guess that it would be harder for them to monetize traffic on a mobile site. It's kind of hard to get people to shop on their phone and what not. Adsense does have mobile support now, but it's kind of debatable if target demographics are being reached and advertisers are not paying as much. You factor that into the equation with the fact that this is already a general interest site which has much lower revenue per click and it becomes questionable if the investment in apps is worthwhile.

• definitely yes, I am also in your situation

• Yes ^^

• I thought about that as well, because I always surf GaG on my iPad, More than I do on my PC

• An App would be nice.

• Who'll pay for the development? You?

What Girls Said 6

• an app would be nice if I don't have access to my laptop (which would never happen but you never know). an android and an apple version of an app would be splendid, that way android and iphone users can still visit girlsasksguys via an app without having to get a new phone.. but a mobile website would be useful as well.

• I think an app would be the best!

• Lol I was just thinking that I would love them to have and app or something like that because I mainly get on here from my phone

• having a mobile version would make browsing so much easier

• Yes. I'd love one for my iPad! :)

• yes! :)

I use my ipod all the time, an app would be amazing & much appreciated :D