What annoys you the most about GAG?

For me it's the blocking feature. I think it's misused by people who ask questions or start an argument, make their point and then block anyone who tries to disagree or defend themselves

Your turn

Most Helpful Girl

• mods deleting questions saying theyre trolling/explicit, where I've seen far worse questions about d*** sizes being posted and allowed. if you're gonna be the website to allow people to ask personal questions and get advice, and you have a sexuality section specific for that, then stop judging what is explicit/trolling and what is not and removing someone's questions.

• thank you for BA =]

What Guys Said 8

• Down voting. I see a lot of helpful answers get down voted simply because people have different views, or someone hates that person or whatever. Even though they really don't mean a whole lot, I think only up vote should be an option.

PS: Down votes incoming.

• I up voted :p. personally I think down voting should only be used for offensive or way off base answers

• I think some people just down vote to be obnoxious and in a very slight way,harass other users.

• Anonymous users who block anonymous answers

Ugly, fat people who complain about others being "shallow"

Stupid mods who constantly keep removing my answers

People who have blocked me and complain about others blocking them

F***ing black people who just keep posting questions how "blacks are mistreated"

People who take me seriously when I'm joking and not taking me seriously when I'm serious

• Lmfao @ the black comment! Kind of true

• All the frigid Christian American girls, it's really sad.

• People who ask questions anonymously.

• Anonymous & blocking feature is all.

• Few if any important or intresting questions

• it's annoying when I can't answer my own questions

• Me too. I tend to give myself the best advice

• People are here are so stupid

What Girls Said 5

• The fact that you need even MORE Xper points to obtain a gift card.You didn't need that many points to get a gift card before all of the changes to the site. Anonymous people (sometimes) are obnoxious and the blocking feature. I don't mind being blocked,i just think that whenever some one hits that button,the blocking should automatically be a two sided thing.Meaning,who ever decided to do the blocking,they can't answer questions from the other individual.No commenting,rating,nada.

I posted a question in which an anonymous user was able to respond (who blocked me),and of course he was rude with one of his comments,but there was no way for me to call him out on it.Maybe if I would have shouted him out through my update to the question...but then again he most likely wouldn't have revealed himself.

• Ugh that's happened to me before as well, it's so frustrating

• It's just stupid I think.And it's that same dude who follows me around and downvotes my answers.Well,its probably him and a few more who do it.Its nice to know I'm popular! :) I mean how pathetic does one have to be to do things like this?Clearly they have no life.

• Blocking is stupid, lots of a**holes keep blocking me because of my attitude and bluntness

• Me too. Like they'll not like my answer, bitch me out then block me before I have a chance to respond

• Stupid, obvious questions that my 14 year old brother could answer, people being rude because you don't agree with them, downvoting, random messages XD

• - Down votings

- Rate my pic questions

- People who want to argue over stupid stuff

- Same 'ol questions

• The mods abusing their power. I have had legitimate questions that couldn't have been considered offensive or trolling deleted for no real reason.

• Mods can't delete your questions. Only administrators can.

• Oh, OK. Well whoever it is, it is annoying.

• Super mods can delete as well...but my experience would indicate that it is GAG Admin that has the heavy yet inconsistent hand at wholesale Question removal...(: