Do you think there are a lot of creeps on this site?

Where do they come from? How did they find this site, and what draws a lot of the creepers here? Obviously not everyone on this site is a creep, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't notice the creepy factor. What do you think these people are like in real life? I almost shudder to think lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... Maybe the desperate teen girls who live on this site and creepers take advantage of that haha

What Guys Said 7

• No , personally I believe there needs to be more. Since I never see any of them, id love to talk to some of them. I'm a Godly troll so I ain't scruddd.

• creeps are everywhere, including here, I find that a lot of the girls are surprisingly creepy... like me denying a friend request and then they awkwardly send me another, then I accept out of sheer curiosity of why they're so persistent to add me, and then when I do add them I never ever hear from them again.

• not sure I understand you. what is creepy? honest, direct, some sexually open stuff. what is creepy?

• Once I was asked in a meebo chat to take my shirt and bra off and put my hand down my pants. This was after I had just stated in response to this guy's question, that I was a male.

Yes this site has some strange ones.

• want to go to the pants party

• Im not a creep I'm pretty cool dude :(

• Yea, I bet they are big fat meanie heads in real life too.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I don't know about a lot but there is one and he is the biggest creep on here. I don't know how we got so unlucky to have him find this site. He is on here 24/7 and I mean literally 24/7. He has no job and dropped out of school. A bunch of girls told me that he sent pictures of his penis to them and that they felt really creeped out by it. I don't know why a 3 inch guy would even send pics of his penis to girls and not expect them to not say anything. I really feel sorry for the guy and I have never known anyone more creepier them him. I hope that you won't ever be on the receiving end of that picture cause it will scar you for life LOL. If you want to know who it is then friend me and I will let you know so you will be prepared :)

• No. I haven't met any. but then again I don't accept friend requests from people I haven't seen around

• Yes I do. One of them has answered this question already.

• Actually the biggest creep of all on GAG didn't even have the balls to answer LOL.

• I'm thinking of too many to know which one you're talking about.