Does any one else find it funny that...

Does any one else find it funny that the most popular questions on the site right now have absolutely nothing to do with relationships? See for yourself, go to answer at the top, and then click on the popular questions tab,

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• psychologists once did an experiment with a bunch of children who were enfants. they let them eat unlimited quantities of whatever they wanted. After this went on for a couple of weeks, they noticed that the children just naturally started to eat healthy foods cause they were sick of eating junk food.

I'm not saying that romance is junk, no, love is sacred and beautiful... but what I'm saying is that there are things that make life work that are not necessarily dating / romance and eventually the human mind will turn it's attention to other things because it gets sick of being exposed to only one thing.

• lol...

• No. I'm single, so I couldn't help too much with that many relationship questions anyways and probably wouldn't visit this site as much if it was like that.

• Other and Behavior are pretty popular sections, not so much the dating/relationships part

What Guys Said 0