Have you ever thought that the person you always end up asking questions about may be on this site too?

sometimes I read questions and I get this weird inkling that it may be the 'guy' or 'first love' I always end up asking questions about. they just seem so specific and the age group matches and everything. it'd be funny to find out your friends and family use this site anonymously like we all do. do you ever feel like someone you know is on this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wonder... Its a cool concept.

What Guys Said 1

• And all this time you've been skulking about this site like an anonymous loser, I've thought it was because you're scared of your own shadow, when in fact it's somebody elses shadow you've been scared of!

What Girls Said 2

• No. I'm almost certain no one I know is on here. Even if they were I wouldn't care since I don't ask for advice.

• I always wonder that too! I also wonder sometimes if they read my questions or even comment on them as anonymous users!