I wouldn't be on this site if I had a life. Who else is the same?

lmfao I know some have lives and come here to help people but seriously I'm the minority that if I had a life I would be nowhere near this site.

just want to know any1 the same

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually log on everyday just to see what's new, then I log out not long after that. Sometimes I come on for longer when I have a lot of free time but during the week I'm busy with college and on Saturdays I'm usually hammered drunk, and on Sunday I'm hungover so I don't have a lot of time for this place anymore. I will not hide my opinion on the fact that I think this place has gone downhill recently, it just seems dead and really boring, most of the colorful characters don't come on that often and they are what made this place good... just sayin'

What Girls Said 4

• Sort of, I suppose. I'm house/dogsitting for my aunt and uncle for about a week, so I've noticed the amount of time I spend on here has spiked. If I didn't end up answering questions here, though, I'd still be answering practically the same stuff for people sending me texts.

• i know. its a sh*t time consuming site for fat saddos who live by their computers all day while the worlds goes on. not speaking from experience. lol

• I'm not going to complain about it much. If I don't feel like painting, embroidering, or cooking, I log on here and stalk deviantart until I feel like doing something more productive.

I don't like to get out of the house much to begin with haha

• Yeah same here. This site is so damn addicting that I can't stay away.

• same here.

• thanks for answering. I'm sure your life is full of joy .

• yay for people with no life!

What Guys Said 4

• I work from home and the vast majority of the work I do is done on the computer. It isn't that hard to open up multiple tabs, including GAG. I've had a lot of people think I give good advice and it seems to work for them more often than not. I consider it like volunteering to those confused about the way men and women interact with each other.

• For me, its just a time waster.

But I know entirely where you're coming from

• I have a great life, but I like this site it's fun to answer.

• Nope. I have a life. But it could be better.